kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 18 August 2011

I wanted to share a few pictures of the party that we had at home for my little one. I really didn't have a theme for this party, my girl just kept asking for the color pink in everything, so that's what I did...pink everywhere.

The cake was chocolate cake with kids buttercream,which I tinted pink.  I used a chocolate mold to do the ice cream cones and milk shakes shapes that I put around the cake.
Photobucket
We had the party at noon and I just wanted to keep the food simple, spinach dip,a few salads and tea sandwiches (chicken salad, tuna salad, shrimp salad, roast beef and ham with cheese) we also had pasta for the kids and chicken fingers.

Photobucket

For dessert we had cake and also ice cream with lots of topping for the kids to choose from.

Photobucket


One of the best parts of the party was the pinata, Cami had so much fun and so did all the other kids.
Photobucket



Happy Birthday to my little one!
Photobucket




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts