kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 29 January 2011

We have been hit with another snowstorm in New Jersey, what's new? My office closed and I had to stay home for 2 days because it was very dangerous to drive like that.(paid snow day-I like that-don't tell my boss). There are days when I get out of bed and asked myself, what am I doing here? while most of my friends in Costa Rica are getting tan any moment they get or having BBQ parties on the weekends. Then, I remember why I am here..husband,baby,dog,school, good job and the opportunity to accomplish many dreams. Never mind the cold, I will deal with it!

This weekend I was given the opportunity to be part of a Bridal event in Princeton, I was ask to make traditional white cookie favors in different styles using chocolate cookies instead of  traditional sugar cookies..Here are the first ones I made, I hope you like them.



Thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts