kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 25 January 2011

Photobucket

I have to say that I have never loved dinosaurs as much as I do now. A Dinosaur with a pink bow was the only requirement my client wanted, then I was pretty much able to do what ever I wanted. I love when clients get you freedom, they always get more than what they ask for. I made the dinosaur cake topper using fondant, for the number 3 I used gum paste.
Photobucket


Photobucket

On Mother's Day last year my husband gave me the Cricut Cake and I always try to use it as much as I can. ( by the way we got it on sale, since I refused to pay full price) I have the basic birthday cartridge and I was able to get the dinosaurs cut outs from there, but there are also really cute dinosaurs cookie cutters that would do the job.
Photobucket


             I think it is important to make your cakes look as good in the back as they look in the front.
Photobucket


Using small gum paste cutters I made the little flowers and the butterflies. I also used a mold for the "palm tree" leaves.

Photobucket


Photobucket

                                               Thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts