kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 5 January 2011


Hi everyone, I hope you guys are having a good week.  Around here is being hard to go back to a routine after having a week off.On Monday I got my little girl up early to get her ready for the Day Care, she said- Mommy I don't want to go to school, can we go to the Mall instead?.
I think is kind of hard to get into work/school mode after the holidays, but hey... it's a new year and we have to start with the right foot. And no, I won't be in the Mall any time soon!

This cake was designed using the Baby Shower invitation as an inspiration.I made the ladybug with rice crispy treats.The dragonflies are made with 50% gumpaste, 50% fondant using hot pink and  light green colors.



If you miss the tutorial for the dragonflies, you can find it here



Tomorrow I will be guest posting at "Frosting for the Cause" with a personal story and a tutorial that some of you have been waiting for.
If you haven’t yet signed up for the cause, I hope you stop by the blog and join us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts