kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 3 January 2011


Happy 2011 everyone! I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to visit and read my blog... I wish I could meet all of you and high five you in person! Your support of Coco Cake in 2010 was really amazing and I do appreciate it. More fun and exciting times ahead for me and my little crazy cake world in 2011... stay tuned!

This was a beautiful, special wintry December wedding between two lovely people, Laura and Adam! Laura is the incredible Music Together teacher who teaches my nephews and niece about music, instruments, singing, sounds, sharing and family. I had the pleasure of sitting in on a class with my nephew Brody a year ago and it was so sweet, and fun... and I could see how the children adored Laura with her warm, open personality and her lovely singing voice. Laura and Adam requested a Bird singing to a Fish cake for their wedding cake! And with lovely, simple dark chocolate mini cupcakes in silver liners, with white blobettes of frosting and delicate little silver pearls to adorn them. A sweet winter-inspired wedding for a kind and loving couple.

All the best Laura and Adam! And Happy New Year to all!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts