kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 31 July 2010

I wanted to warn everyone of an impending price rise. As of 1st August flower paste, royal icing mix, fondant white 500g chubb's and double milled piping sugar have risen in price, from the NZ manufacturers end, up to 30%. I was lucky that we had a weeks warning and I stocked up last week at the old pricing. I will continue to hold the old pricing on these items, whilst this stock lasts (with expiry dates through to 2011). For those that like to make savings where you can, if you know you'll be needing any of these items in the near future, I encourage you to grab them at the lower price, while you still can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts