kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 24 July 2010







Whee! Another cute Totoro cake by yours truly, Coco Cake sole proprietor L.K.S.

When I get asked to do work that I've done previously, I always try to make it a bit different, whether it's using different colored paper for the cake board and flags, or adding a slightly different touch... on this Totoro cake I made for William as a present for his wife Chibi on their 4th wedding anniversary, I tried a new leaf look as a cake border... I think it turned out really cute!

The cake is a dark chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and chocolate ganache filling! Totoro and his buddies have a somewhat stunned expression on their face, no? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts