kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 6 July 2010

This past weekend did a first birthday cake for my vet's daughter, affectionately known as Gigi (isn't that cute?).  They were doing a Hawaiian Luau theme, and wanted to use bright tropical colors.

Since it was a holiday weekend and I had no weddings, it gave me a little extra time to throw some creativity at it.  I got out my Cricut Cake and my Life is a Beach cartridge and started cutting tropical leaves, tiki heads, hula girls, and tropical flowers.  Now these cut files weren't specifically designed for cake usage but they worked very well.  I could pull out the centers of the flowers and the tiki heads and it gave the cake lots of dimension.  I even made a big 3D Tiki head out of rice crispy treats for the top.

Gigi's Mom was super excited when she came to pick it up, she even shed a tear or two she was so happy!  Awwwww!  Happy Birthday Gigi!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts