kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 13 July 2010

I made this 3 tier Diva Theme cake for a Bridal Shower. The color scheme for the party was red, black, white and gold. For the party decorations they were going to use martini glasses, zebra prints and they even rented a red carpet, I thought this cake would be just perfect for the event. For the top of the cake I made stars cut outs and I painted them with gold luster dust ( the pic doesn't help with the colors). For the "gift boxes" and shoes I used fondant and my cookie cutters . The shopping bag is made out of gumpaste. The cake was a white cake with raspberry buttercream.

Now, the giveaway winner....

#28 Sexton Eagle said...
I would get my daughter some new shoes for school.
Congratulations!
Please contact me at castrokm@hotmail.com with your email address.

Thank you everyone for entering the giveaway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts