kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 9 July 2010

For the past few weeks, I have been rearranging the kitchen in order to build a dedicated area to take my cake pictures.  My brother helped me profusely with the project, even going so far as to travel with me and Chad to IKEA in Atlanta to pick the cabinets and lights and stuff up!

I ordered some photo backdrops from Adorama in white, black, gray, and beige so I have several options to choose from.  I am very pleased with how it all turned out and I even wound up with a ton of out-of-the-way storage due to all those new cabinets.

Yeah, but how do the pictures look, you ask?  Well, the backdrop didn't make us professional photographers or anything, but we were very pleased with our initial test shot with a dummy cake:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts