kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 12 October 2009







oh boy, I have had a really busy weekend but I had so much fun. Friday night I finished my Garden Cake very late at night and Saturday I spend all day in New York taking cake decorating classes with my meet up group, for a little pick just go here, let me tell you I had so much fun sharing with these ladies, everyone is very nice and we got to talk about cake , techniques, prices and client's stories. My trip back to NJ was a nightmare, just to give you an idea I carried a 20 pound cake without a box on the train, on my lap, yes on my lap! I think I was the main attraction at Pennstation! By the time I got to my car my legs were numb. I wasn't able to finish my cake on the class, and I haven't finished it off at home yet, but I have it in the refrigerator and I will finish it for you to see it. I took a lot of pics of the process, I will post them soon. In the mean time...



Here is the cake for the most adorable little girl . This baby is so friendly, every time I see her she has a smile in her face. It really makes me want to have another baby soon, soon? really? never mind! The first time I spoke with my client, she said she didn't have a theme for her baby's 1 st birthday party, she said she liked butterflies and ladybugs. I love when people are not afraid of something different and special. After a few sketches and lots of emails , here is the result. I love the hot pink color on the cake. First tier is chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and the second tier is vanilla cake with chocolate frosting.










All decorations are made out of fondant and gumpaste. I made all the butterflies in advance, I inserted the wire inside the butterflies bodies before they were dry. Well girls, I hope you like it. I would love your feedback.
Patricia: The camera was a gift from a good friend, it is a Canon EOS 10 D, I hope I wrote it the right way, I love her. One of my friend's husband is teaching how to use it.
Snooky Doodle : I have the rice crispy treats on my mind, I will do it, I promise.
Me and my pink mixer: I love that name
Laura: Your pictures are making me fat.
Juanita: I love your new website
To all of you, thank you so much for your comments. Stay tune I will have a really nice giveaway soon, you so deserve it!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts