kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 29 October 2009

Here is my take on a quick Halloween Treat, specially if you have to make 50 ( like I did). I make my own Rice Crispy Treats, some how I think they are healthier than the ones you get at the store.





INGREDIENTS:



.1/2 a stick of butter or margarine

.10 oz. bag of marshmallows

6 cups of rice crispy cereal




PROCEDURE:



. Melt the butter on double boil
. Stir in marshmallows and mix until soft.


.Add the rice crispy cereal and stir until all the cereal is covered with the marshmallow mix.











I was going to make the treats right away so I just spread the mix on a cookie sheet and let it dry for a little. If you want to store the rice crispy for later use, just drop the mix on plastic paper and wrap it really tight.

(This is the same recipe that I use to make my cake toppers. Rice crispy treats are use to make figures and shapes. If you are going to make a figure for a cake topper make sure to add some shortening to your hands.)








To get the shapes of the treats I just use a ghost cookie cutter.








I inserted cookie sticks on them.
















Using a Tip # 2 and black royal icing I made the eyes and mouth.


To finish the treats off I melted white chocolate and just pour it here and there to make them look like a "mummy ghost" = Combination of a mummy and a ghost. ( if such a thing exists!)


Enjoy!!!


































0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts