kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 17 October 2009




I don't realllly know what noises dolphins make. "ar? ar?" Er, I don't think that's right... Maybe I'm thinking of a seal clapping his funny little flippers together wearing a rainbow collar with a silver sardine between his teeth! For lucky Helena's birthday, the party was at a wave pool, so the request was for ocean/watery theme with dolphins, Helena's fave. The cupcakes are lovely Raspberry Rose, raspberry jam filled vanilla cake! I adore the colour combination of orange and blue; I thought it complimented those cute lil grey dolphins nicely, and it's always refreshing to do an order for a girl's birthday that isn't screaming pink, pink pink!! Personally my fave colours are blue and green! I teach kids art and little boys are always going "EWWW pink" or little girls are saying "EWWW" blue! Then I tell them what my fave colours are and they have a quizzical look, and then I tell 'em "colours have no gender!" They usually laugh at me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts