kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 19 June 2009


No, it isn't Chucky from Child's Play. It's me, your old pal Lyndsay, of Coco Cake Cupcakes!!! I am sorry I haven't posted for a while... I just returned from a super fun trip!! My hubby and I went to Berlin and Amsterdam, visiting some beautiful friends and family, and eating as much crazy food as possible. I had lots of ice cream, which you will find featured on my food blog in the coming days... but not ONE cupcake!! There's definitely room for more cupcakes in Berlin or Amsterdam!! I missed you all, my camera is still busted but I have my trusty little Sony Cybershot, so there will still be photos. I am going to pick up a new lens early next week I hope, so Coco Cake blog will be back in action.

Hope you are all well!!

xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts