kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 1 June 2009








These are cute--! And, because I taste-test all of my Coco Cake output (heh heh) I can also say they turned out rather deliciously!!! I think this may have to do with a little special accoutrement called Belgian chocolate sprinkles, also known as "Chocolate Vermicelli." These are so pretty and so much more delicious than the typical waxy Supermarket chocolate sprinkles-- these are made completely from dark chocolate, and they really do melt in your mouth.

One of my mom's oldest friends, Auntie Deni, ordered 4 dozen cupcakes for her son's graduation from SFU. SFU's colour themes are red and blue, so I made 24 party flags in these colours and plunked them in their puffy, swirled vanilla buttercream tops. The chocolate cupcakes were also baked in an assortment of red and blue liners for extra cuteness and colour combinationability. New word by Coco Cake!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts