kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 8 June 2009

Yesterday was Day Of Sharing , and event that is organized once a year by the New York City Cake Decorators Meetup. This day is great because all the members get to take classes all day with different cake designers and the prices that we pay are very affordable. I personally wanted to split myself in half so I could take all the classes, but I had to prioritise and get the ones that I really need . They also organized a sugar art competition and I took some pics for you guys to see, just look at the amazing work from some of the members.






































I really want to thank Dina and Marisol for all their work, they even had a light lunch for us, I don't even know what they do to stretch the money and be able to pull all together for us to enjoy.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts