kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 26 March 2009





I miss our old dog Woody. He was a very sleek and adorable boxer dog with the most hilarious and sweet personality. When Woody's back legs stopped working for him, I did some research online and found a doggie wheelchair online called the "canine cart", so my parents ordered one for him, which gave him new life again! He was so excited to go for walks again! So when Jessica emailed me to order a cake for her boyfriend's birthday featuring their pup Tyson, I couldn't help but think of good old Woodrow "Woody" Sung...!

Jessica ordered a dark chocolate, chocolate ganache filled, peppermint buttercream frosted and fondant covered cake for her boyfriend Chris's birthday. She sent a pic of their ridiculously cute french bulldog Tyson. So here is the bday cake I created for Chris! "French bulldog, masculine but still cute design!" requested Jessica!

I molded Tyson the French bulldog from fondant. For his face, I used edible marker, two large white non-pareil sprinkles for the eyeballs (which I colored black but left white highlights!), a round chocolate sprinkle for the nose and half of a heart shaped sprinkle for the tongue! Kawaii!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts