kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 4 March 2009


Dot the Deer joins Pinky the Pup and Ling Woo the vintage Lamb in the very exclusive "I appeared in a Coco Cake Cupcakes photoshoot" club. It's a real awesome club. There are some other members too but I have forgotten them or haven't named them. Actually I only just made up Ling Woo the vintage Lamb! I figured I better give one of them a Chinesey name. I guess I could've named it Lai Lin after my own Chinese name. "Beautiful flower" it means, apparently! Nice one, mom and dad!

Dot the Deer poses with a single Lemon Love cupcake in adorable bright orange cupcake liner. plucked from an order of 2 dozen. This lucky cupcake. It gets to have Dot the Deer give it a little sniff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts