kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 18 March 2009






My talented friend Melissa requested a birthday cake for one of her best pals, with the only requirement being a fondant rat in a teal sweatsuit, rocking out wearing a Walkman with headphones. Nice!! I love stuff like this!!! I threw in a muscle car... cause I could just picture this smooth operator cruisin' around, blaring some hot cassettes and trying to pick up rat ladies... (yes, I realize the car is dwarfed by Mr. Rat Cool...)

The cake is dark chocolate, ganache filled with chocolate buttercream, and covered in fondant! More fondant covered mini cakes to come... along with some cute and crazy cupcake requests...!

UPDATE: My dad, and brother-in-law have since pointed out to me that the orange car is not a muscle car. It's a JAGUAR!! This rat has SERIOUS CLASS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts