kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 5 March 2009





Tara, the maid of honour at my wedding and one of my best friends, (who was carrying a bump that day!) now has a ridiculously cute and smart 2 year old daughter named Esme! For Esme's 2nd birthday I made low sugar, all organic banana cupcakes with vanilla buttercream!

Esme loves dogs so I drew her a special little doggie birthday flag. Additionally, Esme rarely gets to eat sugar... so it was a treat to watch her chomp down on the special cupcake I made for her-- one with a giant healthy polka dot (Esme loves dots!) -- a dried orange apricot!!

The last pic is Esme's light blue bedroom. The whole house was decked out in pennant banners for the birthday occasion, using an assortment of bright and colorful pretty fabrics!

Yay for Esme!! Happy Birthday cutie!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts