kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 9 March 2016

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ©Disney Princess. The opinions and text are all mine.

This Pink Lemonade Punch {aka Princess Punch} is great for birthday parties, princess parties, baby showers, girls' night or anytime a sweet and refreshing drink is called for!

Learn how to create a unique ©Disney Princess themed Easter that your child will love! AD

I had to stop at Walmart the other day to pick up a few things for the week and as I was walking in, I saw that they have all of the Easter stuff out! Of course, I always have to go check out all of the new stuff. Do you do that, too?! I saw the Disney Princess Easter collection and I just had to pick up a few things to make Abby's Easter basket extra special! I'm always afraid that if I wait too long, the stuff I want will be gone - so I have learned to get it when I see it! I know Abby is going to love all of the princess stuff we got her - I almost want to give it to her now and not make her (okay, not make me!!) wait until Easter morning!

Learn how to create a unique ©Disney Princess themed Easter that your child will love! AD

All of these Disney Princess Easter items can be found in the Easter section at your local Walmart! At my local Walmart, they had some of the stuff right by the door when you walk in - that's what caught my eye and made me think about Easter baskets!

Learn how to create a unique ©Disney Princess themed Easter that your child will love! AD

Of course, you have to start with the basket .... and I loved the idea that this particular basket is something Abby can and will use long after Easter is over! I'm sure we'll see her carrying her toys in this basket in the backyard over the summer!

Learn how to create a unique ©Disney Princess themed Easter that your child will love! AD

I had to pick up a Cinderella doll too! When I was younger, I loved Cinderella - I wanted to be Cinderella when I grew up! Didn't we all?! ;) There were so many Princess Fashion Dolls to choose from! I'm sure we will be returning to Walmart to pick up a few more soon! You can choose your favorites like Rapunzel, Belle or Ariel!

While in the Easter section - I also found a few other things to add to Abby's basket - some princess hair bows and a Color 'n Stickers Activity set. Of course, no Easter basket is complete without the eggs! I grabbed some of those for Abby's basket, too!

Learn how to create a unique ©Disney Princess themed Easter that your child will love! AD

While I was thinking about it, I also headed over to pick up the Cinderella movie on Blu-Ray/DVD. I can't believe we didn't already have this movie at home! The movie wasn't with the other Easter stuff - it's in the Home Entertainment Center/Electronics section of the store! Cinderella is a timeless classic that I know we'll be watching over and over!

This Pink Lemonade Punch {aka Princess Punch} is great for birthday parties, princess parties, baby showers, girls' night or anytime a sweet and refreshing drink is called for! AD


Do you see what I forgot?! I just need to fill in the basket with grass - how I forgot that, I don't know?! I'll just blame it on excitement!! Oops!

I already have our next Princess Party planned for Easter afternoon - it'll be a surprise for Abby! We'll enjoy some little finger sandwiches (probably pb&j - her favorite!) along with our favorite Fresh Strawberry Princess Pops. I'm hoping to share those on the blog soon - so keep an eye out for them! Of course, we'll have a glass of this awesome Pink Lemonade Punch - errr, I mean, Princess Punch, too!

This Pink Lemonade Punch {aka Princess Punch} is great for birthday parties, princess parties, baby showers, girls' night or anytime a sweet and refreshing drink is called for! AD

Do you know someone who would love a Disney Princess Easter?! What kinds of items would you put in their basket?!

Side note - you don't need a princess party to enjoy this awesome Pink Lemonade Punch! It's great for baby showers, girls' night or anytime a sweet and refreshing drink is called for! My daughter thinks we're being fancy when we add mint to our glass .... and I think I agree! It does make us fancy - just like a princess! Enjoy!

This Pink Lemonade Punch {aka Princess Punch} is great for birthday parties, princess parties, baby showers, girls' night or anytime a sweet and refreshing drink is called for! AD


Print It button

Pink Lemonade Punch {aka Princess Punch}
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings

Ingredients 
  • 1 can (12 oz.) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
  • 5 cups white cranberry juice cocktail
  • 5 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
  • Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)

Instructions

In a large pitcher, stir together pink lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail. Cover and chill. Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.

This Pink Lemonade Punch {aka Princess Punch} is great for birthday parties, princess parties, baby showers, girls' night or anytime a sweet and refreshing drink is called for! AD

Don't forget to pin it!

This Pink Lemonade Punch {aka Princess Punch} is great for birthday parties, princess parties, baby showers, girls' night or anytime a sweet and refreshing drink is called for! AD

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ©Disney Princess. The opinions and text are all mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts