kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 18 March 2016

Pour a glass of milk my friends and get ready to devour these Chocolate Snickerdoodles. These cookies include two of my favorite baking ingredients: chocolate & cinnamon. Making this a lethal combination to my waist line.

 Chocolate Snickerdoodles

Hey friends, welcome back to Foodie Friday! Where one Friday every month I, Sandra from A Dash of Sanity, will be sharing one of my favorite recipes with the friends and followers of Love Bakes Good Cakes.


 I love Snickerdoodle cookies. My favorite Snickerdoodle cookie of all time is my White Chocolate Caramel SnickerdoodlesTo. Die. For. I can’t get enough of them. I know that if I make a batch I better be taking them somewhere immediately because I will no joke eat the entire batch. ENTIRE BATCH!

And these Chocolate Snickerdoodles rank up there is my Top 5 Favorite Snickerdoodles and that is saying something.

While I love pretty much anything with chocolate. I love chocolate in cookies. And adding cinnamon to anything always gives it a kick. So the fact that you are simply taking a simple chocolate cookie and rolling it in sugar and cinnamon, I mean how can you go wrong?

With spring here and Easter on it’s way I have been busy in the kitchen cooking up some treats for family and friends. Including these two decadent desserts that are mouthwatering worthy.




All of these sweet treats are worth the time to make and devour.
Happy Spring time friends.
XOXO San
Pinterest  |  Facebook  |  Twitter


INGREDIENTS:
1 cup sugar
½ brown sugar
1⁄2 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
2 1⁄4 cups flour
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon



DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla and eggs, adding them one at a time.

In a small mixing bowl sift together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Mix in the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixing until well combined.


In another bowl stir together 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls and gently roll in the cinnamon mixture and place cookie dough on the sheet 2 inches apart, I get 12 on a baking sheet. Place in oven and bake 8-10 minutes. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool and devour. 

Thanks to Food.com  for the delicious cookie recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts