kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 19 September 2014

 Hi all!! I'm happy to b here again with Jamie. I'm sharing my first dessert with you today. It's that time of year again... FALL!! Which means fall baking... PUMPKIN and APPLE! Yup, I love everything apple and pumpkin and have been drooling over my newsfeed for days, so it was time to get baking.  This fall dessert combines two of our favorites. Pumpkin Pie and Apple Crisp!
Pumpkin-Pie-Apple-Crisp #applepie #pumpkinpie #fallrecipe


I love having both pumpkin and apple in every bite. You might be skeptical of this combo, but if you like both of these flavors you will love it!
Pumpkin-Pie-Apple-Crisp7
 Ok... let's make one of these mouth watering desserts.
Pumpkin-Pie-Apple-Crisp5

 here's what you will need:
1 pie crust (I used the just add water box kind, but you can also use an unbaked frozen one or use your favorite recipe from scratch.
Layer 1
1 cup pumpkin pie filling
1/4 c. evaporated milk
1 egg
1 tsp pie spice
Layer 2
4 apples (peeled and chopped)
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. white sugar
1 TBS cinnamon
Layer 3
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. oats
1/4 c. melted butter
 Heat oven to 375
1. Mix all the layer 1 ingredients together and put into an unbaked pie crust. Bake for 10 min. 2. Take out of the oven (will still be soft) cool for 10 min. 3. Mix chopped apples with sugar and cinn. Put on top of the pumpkin trying not to disturb the pumpkin too much. 4. Mix the layer 3 ingredients together and drop small bits of the crumble mix on top of the apples.
This is how it looked unbaked.
Pumpkin-Pie-Apple-Crisp6
  Put back into the oven for another 35-45 min until the crumble begins to brown and the apples are soft.
The baked result. At this point I still wasn't sure how it would taste...
Pumpkin-Pie-Apple-Crisp4
  On first bite... I was in love... with the pie (and my husband!)
Pumpkin-Pie-Apple-Crisp3
and I think its pretty nice to look at too!
Pumpkin-Pie-Apple-Crisp8
Yum!!!! I may never go back...
For other pumpkin recipes see:
 photo signature1_zpsb461fce3.jpg

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Family Game LBGC Signature 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts