kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 24 June 2014

 I have mentioned before that I do not get to make boy's cakes very often. So, when I do have the opportunity to make one I really go all the way to every single detail I can add.

This Jungle theme cake was a last minute order, literally just a couple days before the party, the cake was small but there is so much that can be done under the Jungle theme that I did as many fondant figure as I could.
 
I have to say, that I do have to perfect my monkey making skills.



not a fond of snakes, but I know they are very popular in the jungle
 This little guy turned out super cute, I used my clay gun to make the mane of hair



 
Here is the complete cake, I hope you like it as much as I do


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts