kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 18 March 2014


Last weekend we celebrated the 3rd birthday of one of our friend's little girl. .
This year the theme was circus, so obviously a circus cake was in order to make. As much as I wanted to make a circus tent, which I think is a must in all circus cakes I really didn't have the time to go that way. I was making a very detail engagement cake that really took more time to make than I expected.

Any way, I decided to make a rustic buttercream cake with details of colorful sprinkles around it.



And as much as I am against performances of animals in a real life circus, what is a circus cake without some cute sugar animals??. 
 I have to say that this Seal Lion is one of my favorites.

This is a mix of lion and bear, I couldn't get either one :)


And this little hippo dancer turned out too cute!!!
Happy Tuesday!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts