kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 26 March 2014


If you are tired of the old cupcake wrappers and are looking for a fun way to enhance the presentation of your baked goods these adorable baking cups are exactly what you need! 

These colorful and unique cupcake baking cups  just joined The Cookie Cutter Company and today, we are giving away a big, did I say big? amount of these cuties 




 But guess what? , you have two changes to enter to win these beauties. Lilaloa and I are running a giveaway , so you can enter here and also visiting her site


See, I had to sacrificed myself for the love of baking in pretty cups and I tested many of these. Lots of chocolate and vanilla cupcakes went in the oven!! 
  
The versatility of these baking cups are endless

These baking cups are tested and proofed by me, no grease whatsoever!! insert happy face and cute baking cups for all your needs!! 

 No need for a cupcake pan or liner, just  pour cake batter directly into the cups, sit on a cookie sheet, and  place in the oven. 
No grease or stains. I just loved them and you will too!! 



 ENTER TO WIN an assortment of GREASEPROOF BAKING CUPS 

Leave me a comment letting me know how would you use them? 

I will select one winner using Random.org and will announce it on Friday March 28th in this post.
Good luck!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts