kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 10 March 2014


I made this pink hairy buttercream dog cake for baby girl Quinn's first birthday party. I die a little of cuteness whenever I make a little baby's first birthday cake - it always reminds me of how emotional I was on my son Teddy's first birthday. You can hardly believe you made it through those 12 months ... those first newborn months going by so painfully slow and difficult yet you want to hold on to that mini human forever... then all those milestones in months, little smiles, teensy giggles, starting to eat solids, crawling, standing up and then BLAM. First birthday.

It is a frigging honour each and every time to make a little mini's birthday cake - guys, my cake is going to live on in all these kid's baby photo albums! Sweet!

Time flies so, so fast. Happy 1st birthday, beautiful little Quinn.

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts