kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 26 November 2012


Happy Monday! Holiday season is here and so is the cold weather, winter booths and lots and lots of holiday baking.
I don't know you, but I got my stretchy pants out Friday morning. I also decorated the house with our Christmas tree and the girls are excited about Santa coming to visit them soon. Well, Cami is the one excited, so far little E is most excited about taking all the Christmas ornaments out of our tree than anything else.

We had a great Thanksgiving. Here is the proof of my baking, Instagram style

Homemade apple pie, totally expected of course

Bittersweet chocolate shortbread cookie bars

And these I made last night. Caramel pockets using leftover puff pastry


Well, now that you saw the reason for getting my fat pants out. Here are some simple snow cookies I also made.
All you need if white icing, white sanding sugar and if you want to add a little shimmer use Color Mist™ Food Color Spray



 A simple pictorial for you:

-Outline and flood the cookies.
-Let them dry over night.
-Spray them with silver or pearl Color Mist™ Food Color Spray and let them dry a few minutes.




-Outline/add details to the cookies and sprinkle them with white sanding sugar. Be generous please!
I think they turned out really cute.



Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your love ones.
Are you ready for the baking season, do you need fat pants like me?
I am just curious.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts