kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 12 December 2011

I originally saw this idea on cupcakes, and thought it was just awesome. So, I tried it.

But I don't like that much frosting, so I wanted to make it with a mini cupcake underneath to cut out some of the icing.

Then, I had a blank cake... was hosting a holiday get together... so I thought I would try it on a cake.

I like it. It was a big hit with the kids, who liked to point out that it was a "Christmas Tree Family: Daddy tree, Mommy tree  and Baby tree." The decorating didn't take terribly long... more on that later. But it really is a simple homemade Christmas cake that anyone can do with very few supplies necessary!

What You Need:
Cake
A Double Batch of Decorator's Icing
   -leave 3-4 cups white, color 2 cups green
Piping Bag
Tip #1M
Cupcake (removed from wrapper)
Mini Cupcake (removed from wrapper)
Sprinkles!!
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts