kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 2 December 2011

I have a "thing" for elephants. I love them and I think they are so cute,even if they are big and full of wrinkles.
This cake was for a Baby Shower with an elephant theme, I was sent a picture of this cake made by Pink Cake Box , then I was pretty much told..."copy the same cake" please! I just added my signature elephant cake topper.
The cake was Almond Cake filled with raspberry preserves and Swiss meringue buttercream.



The Elephant body is made out of rice crispy treats. The head,ears and legs are made with gumpaste



Of course I you had to see this cute little tail.


Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts