kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 13 December 2011

These brownies ARE holiday baking to me. Though I do make them at other times of the year, they are something my Mom made at the holidays, and I love, love, love them.

What You Need:
Brownie Layer:
1/2 cup whole milk
2/3 cup brown sugar
4 oz. chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
3/4 cup butter (divided)
2/3 cup sugar
4 eggs
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder

Mint Layer:
3 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup butter (not margarine)
3 Tbsp. Creme de Menthe*
1 Tbsp. Water

Top Layer:
1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 Tbsp. vegetable shortening

Makes 3-4 dozen small brownies
*Note: Creme de Menthe is found in the liquor store or liquor section. You can buy it in clear or green. I like green because I like the color it adds. It's also yummy to add to hot chocolate on a cold winter's night. Mmmmmmm. 
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts