kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 7 December 2011

"Run, Run as fast as you can. You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man!" So taunts the yummiest, cutest cookie around. That's right, I'm finally, finally getting to some holiday baking!

I am a Gingerbread Man purest. I like only a little icing outline, and some red-hot buttons. Occasionally, I'll add more decoration, but I think it just adds too much sweet to something so yummy without it.


What You Need:
1/2 cup Shortening
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter (softened)
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg*
3/4 cup molasses
3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon

Royal Icing Recipe
Red Hots/ "cinnamon imperials" (or other sprinkles/decorations)
  - Yield: 3-4 dozen 4" tall gingerbread men

*You see 2 eggs in the photo because I doubled the recipe in order to make some gingersnaps, too. For info on how to make half & half, check out the bottom of the gingersnap recipe.
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts