kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 27 September 2006

Well, ready or not, Krystina Castella...she's the author of Crazy About Cupcakes...has awesomely (is that a word?) offered The Cupcake Queen an autographed copy of her new book for this contest. You will simply love this cupcake cookbook! I know from my own experience that I do. The cupcakes I made last Sunday...the Madras...were based on Krystina's recipe for her Seabreeze cupcake. She truly inspires creativity!

Oh yeah... this is about the contest: To enter, all you have to do is make a comment to this post. That's it. Only one comment per person, please.

The contest begins on September 27th...YOU CAN ENTER RIGHT NOW... And, it will end at 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, October 4th, one week from today! I will put all the entries in a hat and pull out one winner...will you be the one? I hope so! I'll announce the winner Thursday morning at 9:00 a.m. (EST) on this blog. Krystina will mail her book to the winner!

If you're leaving a comment as anonymous...please put in some sort of identifying name in your comment...otherwise, we won't be able to tell one anonymous cupcake lover from another!

So, what are you waiting for? Let's hear from you!


CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts