kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 8 September 2006

I am holding in my hands my very own new Tick DVD...the first season...I simply can't believe that The Tick...not the blood-sucking kind, the cartoon kind...is BACK! Warm fuzzy feelings...Color me happy!

If you don't know The Tick...Oh man, what have you been missing? He is a blue-suited...known as the blue tights of justice...superhero and he defends The City. His sidekick is a guy named Arthur...a former tax accountant...whose costume is a moth suit. His other superhero friends include Caped Chameleon, Rain Man-Inspired Sewer Urchin, American Maid and Die Dledermaus. The first episode is called The Tick vs The Idea Men...Then there's The Tick vs Chairface Chippendale...his head is a chair...okay, I know this sounds strange, but it is a hilarous show and will really make you laugh...If you can't wait for Amazon, head for Target...that's where I found my dvd...Shera...I hope that you got yours, too!

Hmmmm maybe this weekend I'll creat a THE TICK cupcake!

Rock on! As always, your Cupcake Queen...


CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts