kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 18 September 2006

This weekend I was in New York for a beautiful wedding...got home this afternoon and came up with these cupcakes this evening...I bought some of the Double Stuffed Oreo Peanut Butter Cream cookies. I made up some chocolate cupcake batter.




Then I took the lid off of all the cookies. I put the bottom part of the cookie...with the peanut butter cream facing up..in the bottom of the cupcake liner. Then I poured the batter over each cookie. Then, with the remaining cookied I took either 1/2 or 1/4 of the peanut butter cream and put it on the top of the cupake batter for each cupcake.

To top it all off, I crumbled up the left over tops and sprinkled it over the top of the batter so that it would bake in. When the cupcakes out, and cooled off...I finished them off with some dark chocolate icing and a little white chocolate! And, now...to bed!

Rock on! CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts