kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 1 September 2006

Went to Barnes and NobLE today because I had a feeling that I would find Krystina Castella's new cupcake book...and I did...there were two on the shelf...I grabbed one and went directly to the cash register not making eye contact with anyone...I felt like some really crazy cupcake fan/person! Paid my money and headed for the car...tried to read it while I was driving but soon became sane again...ran inside house...sat down with a mcdonald's classic chicken and fries (i know, very bad)...and am looking at the book now. I've got to make one of these this weekend...more later....if you want it, go to Crazy About Cupcakes on Amazon.

Rock On!
CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts