kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 25 September 2006

These cupcakes were totally inspired by Crazy for Cupcakes authored by Krystina Catella. She does a cupcake, Sea Breeze ...based on the drink...but I can't eat grapefruit, so I changed a couple of things to make it more like the drink called a Madras !

And, they are very tasteee cupcakes, indeed. I added orange juice and small bits of orange rind...and I found some cranberry vodka at the store...that put a big smile on my face...and so I added that and some Grand Marnier, to the glaze. I also threw in some diced dried cranberies, too. These cupcakes are loaded with pleasure!


Layla is so into it when I'm making cupcakes! She just comes up to the table and begins to pose while I'm taking the cupcake photos. So...I actually did give her one little tiny dried cranberry as a reward for her vigilance. The funny thing is that she is a dog that loves fruit...including apples, oranges, pears, etc. I've never had a dog that liked fruit that much. She's simply amazing!

Guess what? I forgot the book at home today...I'll post the recipe tomorrow.

Also, be on the lookout for my next contest...I'll announce it on Wednesday....it's another CUPCAKE COOKBOOK signed by the author...betcha you can't guess which one!

Rock on, as always your Cupcake Queen

CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts