kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 19 November 2005

Here's the story of my black bottom cupcake adventure...I actually started out making a cherry muffin earlier this morning. Note that it is now 1:20 a.m....well, they really sucked so I threw them out...then I had some other stuff to do today and kind of put off thinking about my alternative cupcake...hmmm...when I got back from going out to dinner (really good food at this place in Gaithersburg, MD, called The Nibbler...we always eats Ropa (or as our family calls it, the Rope). Anyway, back to the cupcake...around 9:00 tonight I decided to make a stawberry cupcake. I remembered that I had seen a large carton of strawberries in the fridge earlier in the day. Around 9:30 I went to get the strawberries and they had disappeared...food does that around here.


Back to square 1...so, around 9:48 to be exact I decided I better head for Fresh Go (which closes at 10:00) and get the ingredients for the Black Bottom Cupcake...I was lacking cream cheese and gingersnaps. Lucky for me I made it to the store with about 5 minutes to spare. Of course, I had to pick up a couple of other things and soon I heard the voice on the loudspeaker say that everyone should come to the cash register NOW, because we are CLOSED! Who do you think was at the cash register with me? No one..well, just me and the checkout kid. The doors locked tight at 10:00. I had to exit thru the in door. Embarrassing? Yes, but at least I had my gingersnaps! Needless to say, I have no pride and advance planning is not one of my strengths! Now I get to go to bed....

Recipes will appear (magically), if you click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts