kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 13 November 2005

What could be better than malted milk and cupcakes? I love malts...and these cupcakes were sooooo easy to make, and really fun, too! It's a recipe from 125 Best Cupcake Recipes by Julie Hasson. The frosting is called "Chocolate Fudge," and it almost tastes like it! I added a malted milk ball to the top of each cupcake. And, since we had a birthday in our house today, I added the candle...


When I went to the Safeway early this morning to do my cupcake material shopping, I couldn't believe the crowded parking lot...not normal. It seemed pretty busy inside, too. Shortly I found out why...more than 50 people in line for flu shots...at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. Unfortunately for the late-comers, there were only 50 doese of shots! But, some really funny things happened while I was there...Over the loudspeaker, someone announced...Nelly. Nelly. Tell the nurse she has a call from her SUPERVISOR right now! One can only imagine what that was about! The next announcement was made by a guy. He said: Ted, if you're here, call Dave on 149. If you're not here, don't call! Now, that was funny!

Recipes will appear (magically) if you click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts