kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 6 November 2005

What I learned making these cupcakes: How to make marzipan carrots and crumble up chocolate wafers to have them look a bit dirty (fresh out of the garden, that is!)...it was pretty fun to do this part and the carrots turned out so tiny and cute! I was very VERY happy...definitely reminded me of my childhood playing with PLAY_DOH®...who can resist that? The rest of the recipe was pretty easy...grating the fresh ginger made the whole kitchen smell great...or should I say grate?? You do have to grate a lot of carrots, but it's definitely worth it!

And, the Cream Cheese Orange Frosting...divine! It has orange zest AND grated ginger in it. The cupcakes can be kept up to 3 days, but it's my guess that they won't make it more than 24 hours, if that!

Recipes will appear (magically), if you click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts