kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 5 September 2005

Well, the Terps did beat Navy on Saturday night, so yesterday I started looking for football cupcakes. There was a tiny problem...It took me quite a while to decide what cupcake made me think about football. I could not come up with any certain thing! So, I decided to make it have something chocolate...so I searched my cupcake books and found The Artful Cupcake's Chocolate Chip Cupcake! It's so cute.

And, the recipe had two different suggestions for frosting: Chocolate Sour Cream and Classic Buttercream..very different flavors but both awesome tasting. Then I made the little pennants and glued them on toothpicks. They worked out great!

Tomorrow I will take the "Terp" cupcakes to work. I can't wait to see the reaction.

Download Recipe PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts