kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 29 September 2005

This photo is from Donna Hay's book called The New Cook. I may have mentioned that I only buy books that have cupcakes in them...I found a couple of cool recipes...and very nice photographs...in this book so I bought it.

So, here's my question: Has anybody ever seen these cupcake liners anywhere? They look so cool and have some printing on them that you really can't read, but part of one word looks like ...cuits...which could be biscuits?? Then, there's the beginning of another word...bour...which could be bourbon?? Dunno. But, I was thinking that since Donna Hay is Australian-based, maybe someone from Australia could help me out. Also, are cupcakes called Patty Cakes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts