kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 11 September 2005

Wow! I can believe that it's been 20 weeks since I began this project. It was really fun to make. BB (before baking), we went to a cake supply store in Wheaton, Maryland. It's called "The LIttle Bitts Shop (no web site), and it's a place with a lot of character...just two rooms. But it is packed with cake type stuff...pans, icing...sugar...cup liners...boxes...everything! And they are so nice there!

Time's flying by so fast....this week's cupcake has a built-in surprise...it is filled with homemade marshmallow. But I want to get back to the cake store...I found all these cool cupcake toppers and went crazy...I bought football players, ballerinas, basketball players, bowlers..needless to say, it was quite a bill by the time we got out the door! But, hey! I couldn't help it...I was talking to the owner about my cupcake blog and he was telling me that he doesn't even have a computer, or cell phone..nada..he only writes letters...no email. And, he's happy as a clam. But I could tell he was interested in my blog! it's all about cupcakes, anyway.

You can use any chocolate (or whttever recipe) for the cupcakes. Then you just use a little spoon to hollow out the middle of the top of the cupcake. Use a pastry bag stuffed with the marshmallow and squeeze it in the little hole. I used just the top part of what I took out to cover up the hole. Then I put the frosting over the entire top of the cupcake. It worked like a charm. Everyone here says they taste just like Ho Hos...I guess that's a good thing...I think they taste like an homemade Hostess Cupcake might.

Download recipe: PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts