kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 18 September 2005

The other night I made another $100 visit to my favorite Barnes and Noble to check out anything possible dealing with my obsession: cupcakes...found More from Magnolia, Donna Hay's, the new cook and, in the magazine section, the donna hay magazine kids issue I had read about...which all have cupcake reciples.

I decided to try my hand at the Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcake recipe, which turned out really well. The recipe was very easy to make. It's the first one I've done that called for both all purpose flour and self-rising flour...interesting. I frosted the cupcakes in three colors: pink, blue and green and added some cute little things.

All in all, very fun to make and decorate! Layla liked them, too. Recipe is here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts