kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 10 September 2015

 
I am loving this color palette, having 2 girls soft pastels are my colors.
I made this cake and cookies for a great client of mine, her little girl loves Sophia The First TV show and of course the party was around that theme.
 
This Sophia The First Birthday cake was inspired by Sophia's  dress and include a handmade white sugar tiara, all gumpaste, since fondant doesn't really dry hard enough to keep the
Princess tiara standing.  
 
I love how the Princess tiara turned out, I have a tutorial and  you can find it here



The cookie favors to match the Sophia The First theme included tiaras, dresses, the age of the little girl, birthday cake and pendants.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts