kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 27 August 2015

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.

Box Tops for Education #BTFE

Some days, it's hard to believe I'm the mom of a nineteen-year-old. I honestly have no idea where all the time went. Since graduating from high school a little over a year ago, Elijah has gone off to culinary school and he recently got married! Let me tell you, it's a whirlwind for a mama's heart watching your kiddos grow up. I remember his first days of kindergarten like they were yesterday.

Back then, I wasn't familiar with the Box Tops for Education program - or how important they are for schools. Are you familiar with it? I love how I can support local schools just by buying and using products I normally purchase! One year, Elijah's school bought new PE and music equipment with the money earned through the Box Tops for Education program! You can find Box Tops for Education on some of your favorite General Mills products!

These Golden Grahams S'mores Bars make a great afternoon snack! Plus, get a free printable to help you get started collecting Box Tops for Education! #BTFE

Since we just started back to school, I knew I need to stock up on some cereal and a few snacks for the kiddos. Although we homeschool now, we have continued to collect Box Tops for our local schools. My kiddos are always so excited and proud of themselves when they get to go to the school to give the Box Tops to the secretary!

Box Tops for Education #BTFE

While shopping at Walmart, I found many of my favorite products with Bonus Box Tops! Bonus Box Tops give you 5 Box Tops on participating items - and you can find them only at Walmart! I love knowing we are starting the school year off with some extra Box Tops - which means more money - for our local schools! With so many products that have Box Tops on them, it's super easy to collect them for your local school! Be sure to ask grandma to save her Box Tops too!

Box Tops is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs with Box Tops being worth $0.10 each for your child’s school. Over 80,000 k-8 schools participate and the schools can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need. To date, Box Tops for Education has contributed over $525 million to participating schools since the launch of the program in 1996.

Box Tops for Education #BTFE

Be sure to join me tomorrow - I'll be sharing an easy to make afternoon treat that uses one of my favorite General Mills cereal! The kids will love it!

These Golden Grahams S'mores Bars make a great afternoon snack! Plus, get a free printable to help you get started collecting Box Tops for Education! #BTFE

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts