kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 11 August 2015

 
 Happy Wednesday!
Wow, I haven't been around in so long. Times goes by so fast and I have being spending my free days and time with my girls. This Summer has been fantastic, lots of little trips, fun play dates with new friends and doing a lot of activities with the girls.
 
Right now I am taking some time off from baking, the last few months were so busy with lots of orders that I really needed some time off to recharge.
 
I have made such a fun cakes , lots of colors and different designs.
 
For this post I am sharing this fun and colorful Mexican Fiesta Theme cake complete with a cake topper piñata.
 
The piñata was made using rice crispy treats and fondant, all the other decorations were a combination of fondant and gumpaste.

 
This Mexican man was one of my favorite details on the cake, I am assuming he had way too much tequila and was taking a nap!

 
Here is the complete cake ! Hope you like it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts