kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 25 April 2015

It's that time of year... First Communion season for the Catholics.
Given that I have two second graders, it's a time of many masses, parties and cakes.

The easiest First Communion cake I can make is this cross one. It's made by cutting a 9x13 cake into pieces, rearranging it, and covering it with icing.


I added the Chalice and the Host made out of fondant, which I painted with Wilton's Pearl Dust.

What You Need:
9x13 cake, baked and cooled (I recommend a white cake if you've never done this before... fewer crumbs)
5-6 cups Decorator's Buttercream Icing (more if you want to add filling)
Optional:
4 oz. white fondant
Clear Vanilla
Silver or Gold Pearl Dust

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts