kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 24 April 2015

Disclaimer: I’m a Blended Conference Ambassador and was provided a discounted ticket for my promotion. #blendedconf

Blended Conference #blendedconf

You guys .... I cannot tell you how excited I am for Blended Conference this year! Last year's conference was so much fun - I was already ready to sign up for this year before last year's conference was over!

I loved that last year's conference started off with a very informal session for all of us to just relax, have fun and laugh our butts off! Seriously, I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! I was actually kinda sad that I had to leave at the end of the night to go home because I thought it wouldn't be a big deal to drive home instead of stay at the hotel (I live in the Phoenix area). Needless to say, I booked a hotel stay for the next night so I wouldn't miss out on any fun! We had little stations to visit with crafts to make and take, sponsor tables for networking and a photo booth full of crazy props! Not to mention, there were so many great bloggers to mingle with who totally "got" all the blogging lingo and didn't think we were crazy for obsessing about the latest Facebook changes or whatever.

At the time of the 2014 Blended Conference, I had been blogging for 2½ years and I couldn't believe all the new things I was learning! Lemme tell ya, if you haven't figured it out yet, blogging comes with a continuous learning curve! LOL. I don't know about you, but I love hearing from experts in our field - and other bloggers who have walked in our shoes and who are willing to share their stories of success! All of the speakers did a really did a great job of encouraging me to continue developing my business and craft!

Blended 2014 Collage


Liz Latham from Hoosier Homemade, Tiffany Romero from The SITS Girls and Beth Peterson from Yummie Nation are just a few names in the great line-up of speakers for the 2015 Blended Conference!

Wendy from Around My Family Table started Blended Conference with a private dinner for about 30 food bloggers and foodie enthusiasts, which sold out months before the event! Although Blended started off for food bloggers, it has grown into a conference for all bloggers! Big or small, hobby or business and every niche you can imagine! I loved that Blended Conference gives you a sense of belonging - and you don't feel like you get lost in the crowd! For me, it was personal and memorable!

If you are on the fence about attending your first conference or if you're looking to add a new blogging conference to your itinerary, join us in sunny Phoenix in September for Blended Conference! Not only will you have a great time with fellow bloggers, but you will benefit from the wealth of information from the speakers and fellow attendees! Tickets are on sale right now - and from now until May 1st, you can get them at the early bird rate! Check out the Blended Conference website for all of the details!

Blended Conference 
September 18-19, 2015
Arizona Grand Resort in Phoenix, AZ
Room rates - $99/night

For the latest Blended Conference news, be sure to follow along on FacebookTwitter or Instagram. You can also see the schedule, list of speakers and Hotel information on the Blended Conference website. Feel free to use or search for the hashtag #blendedconf for social media shares regarding Blended Conference!

Never miss the latest news - sign up for the Blended Newsletter

I hope you'll join us in September! I would love to meet you and chat!

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts