kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 7 November 2014

 
I have to say that the hardest part of making this Sweet 16 Masquerade theme cake was the delivery. The cake itself was tall and heavy. I handmade the masks and I was totally terrified of the masks breaking in transit that I decided to assemble the cake at the venue.
 
Here is the cake at delivery time.
 
  I added the masquerade mask attaching them with candy melts and now the cake it really comes to life.

The masquerade masks were made with gumpaste because they really needed stability, I made them using a template I found online. Masquerade masks and cake details were painted with gold luster dust.


and just bragging here.... with my beautiful assistant at delivery time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts